So many birthday wishes today! But do all these people really know me??
To help out Here's 20 things you may not know about me.
(1) My whole real family calls me "Greg" (my middle name)because my dad wanted to name me jesse and my mom wanted Greg.
(2) I started a clothing company called "Carnage" before I started West Coast Choppers. (3) I have 5 French Bulldogs and 3 pitbulls (4) I hate tomatoes but I like catsup, tomato juice & tomato sauce.
(5) I fell out of the shopping cart as an infant, on my head.
(6) My favorite Restaurant on the planet is The Pantry in downtown LA.
(7) All the Mexican kids I grew up with called me "Weber". I'll let you figure that one out.
(8) I'm kinda racist against Fat people. Not all of them, mostly the pushy ones.
(9) I have to wash my hands before I weld, always.
(10) I still don't have my Aerowave fixed :-(
(11) The first New car I bought was a Caddy Eldo in 1998
(12) Even though we used Mac Tools on Monster Garage, I'm a Snap On guy. (13) we are debuting @jessejamesammo
next week at the NRA show.
(14) I own 2 original unused tickets to the 1939 premiere of Wizard of Oz.
(15) West Coast Choppers had its first website with flash and a message board in 1995.
(16) I haven't had any success cooking brisket.
(17) I answer the 888 shop phone all the time.
(18) My first car was a 1960 Rambler.
(19) I miss Bell Beefers at Taco Bell.
(20) Today I have not had a drink in 17 years. Which means I never drank for my 30's. but I'm totally having a beer and a shot of @patron
when I win the Baja 1000.